My name is Ashley Davis – wedding photographer and graphic designer. I’ve been a professionally trained photojournalistic photographer for over ten years. In May 2008 I started Happy Heart Photography, LLC with a dream to provide the best wedding photography experience possible. I’ve been blessed in my skill and am passionate about using my unique gifts to serve others.
The difference is all in the details. Over time I’ve polished my expertise to give couples and their parents an experience they will find hard to forget. Our initial meeting together will be comfortable, informative, and enjoyable. When you choose Happy Heart, I’ll work with you to create a custom package you love.
On your wedding day, I will be there for you every step of the way, capturing each beautiful moments as it happens, preserving the day for you to cherish forever.
After the wedding, you will be surprised at how easy it is to design a custom album, order stunning gallery wrapped canvases for your home, and professional archival prints for your friends and family.
Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life and I would be honored to be your photographer.
* I met my husband, Aaron, through eHarmony. But no, we’re not on the commercials.
* On January 19, 2013 we will celebrate our FIFTH year of marriage! I love him now more than ever!
* We adopted the most adorable puppy this year! She’s a beautiful tricolored Springer Spaniel we named Virginia River Davis, but we just call her “Ginny”.
* I love to be creative in all areas of my life. My ever changing hairstyles are just a sign of that.
* I’m addicted to Pinterest. ADDICTED. I see it as strolling through my personal art gallery each morning.
* Lunch dates, Tulips, & Cinnamon Dolce Lattes make my heart HAPPY!
We opened a new studio in July 2011!
It’s warm and inviting, surrounded by the most charming and perfect little downtown in Northern Virginia - Historic Old Town Warrenton.
When you see the studio you will see a reflection of the professionalism and creativity you can expect from us.
Call Ashley to schedule a time to stop by.
30 S. 3rd Street
Warrenton, VA 20186