Hey Love Birds!
My name is Ashley Davis – wedding photographer and graphic designer. I’ve been a professionally trained photojournalistic photographer for over ten years. In May 2008 I started Happy Heart Photography, LLC with a dream to provide the best wedding photography experience possible, and I’m passionate about using my unique gifts to serve others.
At Happy Heart Photography, the difference is all in the details. Over time I’ve polished my expertise to give couples and their parents an experience they will find hard to forget. From our initial meeting together, to the delivery of your custom album, I will strive to make the process comfortable, informative, and enjoyable.
On your wedding day, I will be there for you every step of the way, capturing each beautiful moment as it happens, preserving the day for you to cherish forever.
After the wedding, you will be surprised at how easy it is to design a custom album together, order stunning gallery wrapped canvases for your home, and purchase professional archival prints for your friends and family.
Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life and I would be honored to be your photographer.
Fun Facts about
* I met my husband, Aaron, through eHarmony. But no, we’re not on the commercials.
* We were married on January 19, 2008 and I love him now more than ever!
* I love to be creative in all areas of my life. My ever changing hairstyles are just a sign of that.
* I’m addicted to Pinterest. ADDICTED. I see it as strolling through my personal art gallery each morning. Endless inspiration!
* Lunch dates, Tulips, & Cinnamon Dolce Lattes make my heart truly HAPPY!